“What a beautiful picture. How do you search for these?”
There is a technical answer to the reader’s technical question:
- You need to feel in your body the gist of what you want to say.
- Immerse yourself in a stream of various illustrations.
- Wait for a response inside you to the promising candidates.
- As you go, save the unsuitable illustrations that impressed you.
- Follow the artist’s, photographer’s, or aggregator’s account.
In this way, each iteration of your search rewards you threefold:
- Firstly, a good illustration helps convey the meaning more precisely.
- Secondly, your collection grows organically for future articles.
- Thirdly, your symbol-making muscles are also getting stronger.
But apart from the technical answer, there’s also a fundamental one.
If you’re interested, let me know, and I’ll share it.
“In my business, I am the main bottleneck. Can you help me?”
Book in my calendar a convenient time for you to meet. We will clarify your request and discuss options to help you: Book a call >>
“Who are you and what do you do?”
As a business therapist, I help tech founders increase the value of their business by unlocking the potential of their personality.
“It would be interesting to hear feedback on business therapy…”
Testimonials from some of my clients are here.